background

Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Sizzix Eclips

Did you see the Tim Holtz video on the Sizzix Eclips and Stamp 2 Cut that I posted earlier?  If you didn't here is the link:  http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2012/01/cha-winter-2012sizzix-stamp2cut.html   

For a long time I have resisted purchasing any of the electronic cutting machines on the market (Cricut, Sillouhette) because I could not justify the expense.  Well when I saw Tim's video and the Stamp2cut system all my excuses went out the window. 

After searching the internet that night. this was ordered on line at www.ohmycrafts.com.  Their price convinced me to take the plunge.  Retail for this machine is $499 and they have it for $259 plus 2 free cartridges and free shipping. Here is a picture in my stamp room.  It arrived well packaged and easy to set up.  I was able to test drive it with the 2 cartridges included in the set.  I found it very user friendly and It worked great.  Now I have to wait for the first release of the Stamp2Cut system. I already have all his stamps.  Look for some samples of Tim Holtz stamps and die cuts using the Eclips and Stamp2Cut system in the near future. Whooo Hooooo!
Sizzix Eclips


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.