background

Monday, February 20, 2012

Stickles holder

Guess you could say I am going thru an organizational kick!  So I saw this on Pinterest....what is Pinterest you say?  Well it is exploding on the internet...a place to "pin" all those ideas and inspirations no matter what your interest...hence Pin-interest or Pinterest.  I have been "pining" my work and ideas that I like there for awhile now.  Check it out at www.Pinterest.com
A picture is worth a thousand words so to save words here are the pictures on my latest project.



Any questions...leave a comment and I promise to respond.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.