But, back to the classes...oh my gosh! We did so much my head was spinning. Covered a lot of different techniques
- Layered Backgrounds: Monoprinting, Drop and Spread, Painted Inks
- Found Object Resist
- Colorizing Transfers: Magazine transfer, Laser Printer transfer
- Working with Heat and Photos (Hot Photos):Photo 1-burned look, Photo 2 - How heat effects patterns
- Bleaching Photos
- Magic Textures Image
- Ink, Paper, Paint - A colorful story (collage on canvas)
- Copic Ink & Art Dying Fabrics
All this was accomplished from 9am until 5:30pm with an hour for lunch. It was a busy day but so creative and fun. Can't wait to get home and sort out everything we did and continue to saok it in.
Pictures to come once we get home on Monday.