background

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tilda with a gift

Last night I was up until 1:30 working on a tiarra and a birthday card for our one an only granddaughter.  Her birthday is on February 17th so I had to get focused and get it done.  I decided on this Magnolia image of Tilda with a gift behind her back.  I was too tired to post this at 1:30 so here it is now.  Sorry I didn't take a picture of the tiarra ....it really turned out cute with lots of bling and glitter. Hopefully this grandma with get a picture of the birthday girl on her birthday wearing it. Oh, I failed to mention they live 2000 miles from us. I hope you like her card....and I hope she likes it too!



Clothes:  R81, R83, R85, RV0000
Hair:  Y11, Y13, Y23
Skin: E000, E01, R02

Spica:  Buttermilk 16
Opaque pen white

Spellbinders Frameabilities Classic Frame



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card for a precious little girl. She's going to love it. I like the way you combined the frame & popped the image up over it. Really pretty & soft girly colors. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.