background

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tim Holtz 2008 February Tag

With the release of Tim's new direction of monthly tags for 2012 I wanted to see what his tag looked like when he first started doing tags on his blog.  That was in 2008 and I loved the monthly tag (not so much to purchase all at once and more time to do the tag).  Well, I did them all that year so thought you might like to see it.  You can access this tag and all the rest in his archives on his blog.  Just like the rest you can see the tag and download all the instructions.  It is good to look back.  I had forgotten how much I liked this tag.  Here is a picture of my tag and a link to Tim's blog for instructions.  http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/02/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.