background

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Copic classes and the Copic Coloring Guide Level 2: Nature


Are you ready for more Copics? I am so excited....just received hot off the press my copy of the Copic Coloring Guide, Level 2: Nature. This is written by Marianne Walker and Colleen Schaan. If you would like to learn more about Copics I have a class at The Mercantile www.themercantilestore.com this Friday starting at 1:30. I am telling you this book is awesome.
 The class is called "Tips, Techniques and Applications". Sign up quick...seating is limited, I like to keep classes small.

Also included in the book is a cd of digital images for you to print out for your own use.  Hope you are able to come. Every skill level is invited.  

1 comment:

  1. South Carolina is a "bit" too far. :( When you head up to Indiana - I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.