background

Monday, January 2, 2012

What in the World have you been up to?

This is a card I did last night.  I used two new stamps from Impression Obesession.  My goal this year is to use my stamps, to at least make samples for each one.  When I saw this chicken on the IO website I had to have it...but had no clue how or what I would do with it.  I used the internet and did a search on colors of chickens and got more than I wanted.  When I saw a picture of the Orpington chicken I liked the colors.



Anyhow, I wanted you to know what inspired me and how I got the colors for this card.  I wanted to add a little humor to my blog.  Hope you like this card...sure made me chuckle!  Or should I say "cluckle"!!



 Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
         Memento Rich Cocoa
Stamps:  Impression Obsession Chicken #3, E7596
              Impressions Obsession Wheat #1, E2042
              River City Rubber Works "What in the World" 1729-D
              Art Impressions Teeny Tiny Grass AAA-1374
              Art Impressions Grass clump AA-1378
Punch:  Martha Stewart Ribbon Loop, PAP, 42-60053
Copic Markers:
              Chicken:  E41, E43,
                             YR18, R14, R17
              Outline/Shadow:  W0
Marvy Markers;
               No.15 Olive Green
               No. 40 Brownish grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.