background

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Rejoice

We are having a solar day here in South Carolina and I am enjoying the warm sunshine.  So I decided to hang out in my stamp room and create an Easter card (taking breaks to go outside and warm in the sun).  I was at the Michaels store last night after dinner with friends and found this stamp set by Inkadinkado..40% off and one that I didn't have but now I do.  Here is my creations...I hope you like it. Please leave me a comment or just say hi.  Love to hear from my cyber friends!
Rejoice front


Rejoice

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
         Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Paper:  Graphic 45 Renaixxance Faire #4500107
Stamp Set:  Inkadinkado Spiritual Sketches 99548
Spellbinders:  Labels 13 S4248
Punch:  Corner Rounder
             Martha Stewart Scroll Lace 42-40065
Stickles:  Yellow
                Tea Dye (cross)
Embossing Powder Black Fine
Copic Markers:
            B21, B23, B24
            BG0000
            YG01
            Y38
            E11, E13, E15
            V04






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.