background

Monday, January 23, 2012

Nora Blowing Kisses

I love shopping on line.  The other night I was actually looking at Penny Black stamps but got side tracked (no surprise there) and found this cute stamp.  Whiff of Joy "Nora Blowing Kisses" I purchased from Scrapbook.com  I couldn't wait to color this up and make it into a card.  So in honor of Valentines day and in memory of a dear friend, Valentine Steele, who was born on Valentine's day in London, England, I hope you like my rendition of this stamp. Any questions or comments will be appreciated and responded to.

 Nora Blowing Kisses
Stamp:  Whiff of Joy “Nora blowing kisses” A259
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
        Distress Ink Wild Honey
        Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Copic Markers:  Skin – E0000, E02, R02
                           Hair- E08, E97, E99
                           Dress – BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, Y23
                           Shoes – E99, E97, R85
                           Hearts – R81, R85
Atyou Spica – Lipstick Red
Spellbinders  Label Seventeen
Punch – Corner heart punch by Punch Bunch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.