background

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thinking of You

It is going on midnight here and I just finished another card sample for the card workshop tomorrow at Powdersville Community Church.  I just love love love the Penny Black Slapstick stamps and I hope you do too.  I also used a new Spellbinder die that I got last month.  This would be a good stamp for Valentines Day.
Let me know what you think and leave me a comment.

Thinking of You

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
         Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Stamp:  Penny Black Slapstick PB40025
Spellbinder “Fleur De Lis Rectangles
Copic Markers:
Skin-E0000, E01, R11, R02, B02
Hair-Y11, Y21, 23
Teapot & Tulips-Y23, Y26, Y28; R21, R22, R24; YG61, YG67
Dress-R20, R22, R24
Table-E31, E34, E37


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.