background

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lovely Butterflies in the garden

Here goes...one more before the year's end.  Another one from Loralie Art Stamps.  This time I paired it with a new Spellbinder's die that I got from Flowers to Flourishes ...on line.  If you don't get an email from them you are missing out on some great deals. www.flowerstoflourishes.com  They offer one item a day usually at 40% off so even with shipping it's a great buy. Again, I have had no problems with this site and I have been able to get some of my favorite things, from Spellbinders to Tim Holtz products.

Stamps:  Loralie Art Stamps "Lovely Butterflies" 701081
              Inkadinkado "In the Garden" 93327K
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Die:  Spellbinders "Lattice Rectangles"
Scrapbook paper unidentified from my scrap
Copic Markers: R81, R83, R85, G20, G24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.