background

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tim's 12 days of Christmas Tag 1

Today I was at a new scrapbook store in Greenville, SC called The Whimsy and it is located on Woodruff Road.  We started doing Tim Holt'z 12 tags of Christmas 2011 and today was tag #1 so I thought I would share that with you.  You can find all these tags on Tim's website www.timholtz.typepad.com  We are meeting there on the 2nd Saturday of each month. Hope you can join us. If you are able you should check this new store out.  Carol used to work at Archivers in Atlanta and she is very talented. You should go by and see her work. She loves doing mini books and altered art and of course anything Tim Holtz.  She is offering classes.
Hours
Tue:12:00 pm-7:00 pm
Wed:9:00 am-7:00 pm
Thu:12:00 pm-7:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am-5:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am-5:00 pm
Sun:1:00 pm-5:00 pm


Here is my attempt at Tim's tag # 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.