background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010



This is my last sample today.  Art Impressions "Tots on the Go" from their Jingle Tots line. I also used Christmas Cardinals (Sku#g3599) and Tots Blessed Christmas (Sku#g3597). 

The last couple of weeks have been rough.  What I loved to do has been taken away and I still don't know why.  For the past 5 years or so I have volunteered at my favorite stamp store.  I loved working there...even if it was only as a volunteer.  I learned so much about marketing the products from Angie...thanks Angie.  I learned even more from Eleanor about working with the customers and the importance of each customer and seeing that they are special and filling their need was the most important thing we had to do. We were family.  Thanks Eleanor. I looked forward every day the store was opened.  For the most part it was a good time.  Well, that phase of my life is over.  I am now looking forward to what I will be doing now that I have so much free time.  Right now I am part of a new stamping group meeting at Powdersville Community Church.  I will be there every Thursday with old and new samples, teaching Copic Markers and Art Impressions water color.  There is no charge and if you know of others that would like to play with us let me know and we will put up another table. Contact me at: www.maryfwitter@gmail.com

Art Impressions “Jingle Tots”   

Christmas Tots on the Go (Sku#t3606)                     
Copic Markers
E000                BV000
E01                  BV02
R02                  BG000
W1                  BG02
W3                  Y11
W6                  Y18
R37                  G24
R39                  G40
E70                  G29
E71                  B21
E13                  B23
R24                  E18
R29                  E74
R81                 
R85                 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary;
    Great cards, I love you work. I have had the same experience. Both of the stores that I taught at closed. That leaves a large hole in you life, but don't worry your time will fill quickly with other activities. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a GREAT DAY!!!
    Bob and Rose from Augusta
    www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.