background

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jingle Tots "Bench Tots"


I have finally completed my samples for Art Impressions.  This month Bonnie asked me to do samples using their Jingle Tots.  I really enjoyed coloring these sweeties.  I used Martha Stewart's punch "Drippy Goo" M284108W to embellish.  Stamped with Momento Tuxedo Black.

Art Impressions “Jingle Tots”   
Bench Tots (Sku#t3608)                    
Copic Markers
E000                BV000
E01                  BV02
R02                  BG000
W1                  BG02
W3                  Y11
W6                  Y18
E70                  G82
E71                  G94
E13                  B21
R24                  B23
R81
R85


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.