1. Cut an 11 x 6 inch piece of olive green cardstock.
2. Score vertically at 2-3/4", 5-1/2" and 8-1/4" from left edge.Use template and trim away top portion.
3. Fold card accordian style so that front (smallest) panel is folded along left edge and opens on right side.
4. Stamp blooms on glossy cardstock using Momento Tuxedo black. Let dry or heat set. Color using Copic markers. I used RV02, RV06, RV09, BV01, BV04, Y13 and Y17. Cut out blooms just outside of stamped lines.
5. Plan Placement of Blooms on card. For leaves use a flourish stamp inked with Distress Peeled Paint. Stamp under bloom placement areas and randomly on both sides of card.
6. Use paint brush picking up ink from Distress pad and fill in leaves and add swirls. Edge card with distress ink (Peeled Paint) using TH blending tool.
7. Cut a 2-3/4" x 6" printed paper. Ink edges with distress ink. Stamp "Happy Birthday" on printed paper and adhere paper to panel on right side of card.
8. Adhere flower blooms to card at placement points.
9. Ribbon Closure: Punch 2 circles 1-1/2" from printed paper. Fold circles in half; cut a 1/2" slit in center of each on fold. Cut ribbon in half; thread 1/2" of one end through slit in each circle. Glue circles and ribbon ends over open edges of front and back panels near bottom. Tie ribbons into a bow.