background

Monday, November 1, 2010

Good Thoughts


This card was made from a Hero Arts clear set that I recently purchased.  The set is called "Good Thoughts" and considering the recent events in my life I sure do need some "Good Thoughts". Looking forward to Thursday and our stamping group at the church.  I will be bringing this sample. Remember....good thoughts.
Finished card size: 5-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Stamp:  Hero Arts “Good Thoughts”  CL443
Spellbinders Labels One
Martha Stewart PATP “Cherish” 466-60044
Corner Punch
Pearl Pen - Bronze
Cardstock:  Bazzil Bees Wax, Cinnabar and Haley
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers:

Y13
Y19
YR15
R14
E07
YG91
YG93
YG97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.