background

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hello....Alexandria

Alexandria



















This is the last stamp that I have in this series...but now that I have seen the stamps that Rubbernecker carries I will certainly be purchasing more.  I love this vintage look and is so easy to color with the Copic markers.  If you would like to make this card I will have the stamps and instructions this coming Thursday at Powdersville Community Church where we are meeting at 10 am until around 3pm. Fee: donation only.  Just bring your coordinating papers, ribbon and gems.  I will have a few of each available...first come first serve. :)
Stamps:  Rubbernecker Alexandria 237-10
              Stampin' Up 2000
Ink Pads:  Memories Black
                Distress Scattered Straw
                Distress Victorian Velvet
Paper:    Tres Jolee "Je Taime" Smile Stripe #TJ1097
              Neenah Solar White
              Coordinating cardstock
Copic Markers:
              E000, E01, R02 R27, G21, Y28, E95 (Skin and Hair)
              E95,  E99, G21, Spica 15. (Dress)
              Spica 17 mint, Y28 (shoes and jewelry)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.