background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Cardinals

I was asked what Copic Reds I would use to color cardinals. I have this sample I had done some time back and thought I had posted it but I couldn't find it so here it is.  Remember when coloring an image that has red in it to always color the red part first.  Reds are the hardest color to get right and the easiest to mess up.  So if you color the red part first and mess up you haven't wasted time and no guilt or frustration in starting over. Be patient with your self and practice practice practice.  This I am speaking from experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.