background

Friday, December 30, 2011

Sunbonnet Sue

The year 2011 is quickly coming to a close and I have one more card to share with you.  This is another Loralie Art Stamp from Loralie Designs.  I purchase these directly from  www.loraliedesigns.com/art-stamps/.
and I have placed several orders with this company and got great service.  



Card Front

Inside w/gate fold
Supplies:
Stamps:  Loralie Art Stamps "Sunbonnet Sue" 701039
              Hero Arts "Sunshine and Flowers"  E4147
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Copic Markers:
E0000, E00, E02  (skin)
E31, E35, E37 (bonnet & basket)
R81, R83, R85 (flowers/dress)
V15, V17 (bows)
C2, C6 (shoes)
C0 (shadow on dress)
Y17 (flower center)
G20, G24 (leaves)

Scrapbook paper from my stash
Cameo hat pin
Gems

Hope you liked my card. Any questions or comments are always appreciated.
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.