background

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Antique Santa

Here we are in the Christmas season...where did this year go???  A couple of months back I ordered this Penny Black Antique Santa from The Mercantile  with all good intentions of coloring it up when it came in. Well I have had it almost 2 months and here we are on December 3rd.  I loved this stamp when I saw it in the catalog. Hope you do too!  One more thing, the cane Santa is carrying I stamped just the cane and his mitten a second time and after coloring it with the Copics I fussy cut it and popped it up with glue dots.


Stamp:  Penny Black Slapstick "Antique Santa" 40-004
Hero Arts "Merry Christmas"
Hero Arts "Holly Bird" A5078
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Graphic 45 paper 6 x 6 Christmas Emporium

1 comment:

  1. Great Card Mary. It's great to see you posting again.
    Have a GREAT DAY!!!
    Bob L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.