background

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Water color Barn

Water Color Barn

It was learning how to water color using Art Impression stamps that took my card making to a new level.  I discovered that I could use these stamps to create not just cards but small pieces that looked like art….and so easily. I love using the individual stamps to create multiple scenes.  We all need value for our purchases.
If you have not tried this technique I encourage you to do so.  The stamps are now available in sets and Bonnie has produced a DVD that actually works with each of the 3 sets allowing you to create so many different scenes….and that is just the beginning. If you have watched her water color on utube you know how easy she makes it to follow step by step.  Whether you purchase the DVD or not I would advise you to buy the water color pamphlets that are available.  There you will find easy step by step instruction giving you everything you need to know to make your own scenes.  So what are you waiting for….…
I appreciate any comments or questions. Happy Stamping!
Mary

Recipe:
Art Impressions Water Color Barn Q-2311                              Marvy Markers:
                                                                                                #40, 86, 45, 93, 28, 15, 43, 8
Art Impressions Leaves A-893                                                 Paint Brush Round #5 or #6
Art Impressions Small Grass Clump AAA-1378                       Palette
Art Impressions Water Color Wagon J-2418                        
Art Impressions Water Color Planter C-2454
Art Impressions Tiny Grass AA-1374
Art Impressions Tall Grass AA-1370
Art Impressions Salvia B-2432
Art Impressions Stalks BB-2055
Art Impressions Tiny Flowers AA-1368

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love this Barn Scene...brings back wonderful memories of my Childhood. This one is just a Beautiful Floral Scene especially if you are like me and Love Nature!!gg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.