background

Thursday, July 14, 2011

LaLa

Lala

I've got a bonus posting for you today.  This is a stamp that I worked on at our workshop at Powdersville Community church.  I came home tonight and made it into a card.  This image is a Loralie Designs stamp.
When "Easy as Cat Soup" opens in August she will be carrying stamps from this company. www.LoralieDesigns.com  I have a couple more images I will be posting in the future.  This coming Saturday I will be leaving for Chicago to attend CHA.  I am taking my laptop so hope to post from there each day... filling you in with the new products I see and celeb's I hope to meet.  Later....

Recipe:

Stamp:  Loralie “Lala” 701030
             Stampabilities "A Smile" ER1095
Copic Markers:
Skin: E000
          E01
          R02
          B01
          BV11
          BV04
Hair:  Y00
          Y04
          YR04
          YR07
          E18
Suit:  R22
          R24
          R29
Spellbinders Label 1
Paper:  Lemonade  (Strawberry Patch) by Basic Gray

Ribbon was a solid red and I used BV04 to color dots on the ribbon to match the one in Lala's hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.