Hello from Chicago...what a trip! Tomorrow the convention officially starts at 10am central time and Micki and I have mapped out our strategy and we will have our running shoes on! If I am not totally wiped out tomorrow night I will post again. Meanwhile here is an update of our adventure so far....
Lessons learned from attending CHA or Curses and Blessings!
- Forgot to print tickets
- Micki thought she left her purse 4 hours back at the Cracker Barrel.
- Couldn’t find Micki’s meds.
- Micki forgot her toothbrush.
- Parking ticket wasn’t validated correctly.
- Micki didn’t have her phone charger.
- Mary lost her cell phone.
- Micki forgot camera battery.
- Extension cord needed was too old to work.
- Mary dragged satellite radio antenna out of the car and Micki drove off not realizing it.
- Tickets got printed in Wisconsin thanks to Russell faxing them.
- Purse was found under my feet in the back seat.
- Meds were found in Micki’s backpack.
- Toothbrush purchased at Walmart.
- Returned to Hotel lobby to have parking ticket validated correctly.
- Purchased new phone charger at Walmart.
- Good Samaritan turned in phone…praise the Lord!
- Mary had camera that Micki could use.
- Learned to bring a better extension cord.
- Satellite antenna had strong magnet and attached itself outside of door. No damage done.
Convention starts tomorrow…..stay tuned.