background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

One of those days....!


I taught at The Mercantile Store in Pendleton, SC this morning.  It was another Art Impressions water color class and we focused on sky, ocean and sand and then they picked how they wanted to finish the picture using different stamps. Everyone did something different and it was a lot of fun to see the variety and creativity and also talent at work.  We had a good time together.  A big thank you to Cindy and Terry for making it so.  Love this store. Also I need to state here that this coming Saturday I will be at The Mercantile doing Copic make and take.  If you missed this during the Spring Fling the first of April here is your chance.  If you were there for the first event...then come on back and you can have a second go!
While at The Mercantile they got in May's shipment and board of the stamp of the month by Great Impressions. It won't show up on Great Impressions website until after the 1st of May but let me tell you these are CUTE! They let me purchase two of the stamps early and I had to make them up into a card right away...besides tomorrow is the workshop at Powdersville Community church from 10:00-3:00 and there are some cat lovers there who will love this stamp(s). Enjoy! And if you can, stop by the church or come play and stamp some images. By the way inside the card it says, "Sorry, I haven't been in touch. I've really been in it up to my neck!"




















One of those days!
Stamps:  Great Impressions D420 One of those days
               Great Impressions E715 Cat bath
               Art Impressions H-1920 To My Neck
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
        Ranger Distress Faded Jeans
        Ranger Distress Spiced Marmalade
Spellbinder Curved rectangles
Punch Martha Stewart Ribbon Loop 42-60053
Paper:  KC&Co Sweet Necter
Copic Markers:
B21, B23, B24
E07, E09, E11
C00, C1, C3
R01, R11, R14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.