background

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Spring


Good morning bloggers and good morning spring! Had some sprinkles of rain this morning and threats of more but the flowers need to grow so bring it on...just nothing like the tornadoes that were experienced by North Carolina this week, please?
First I wanted to announce that I will be teaching a copic marker class at the Paper Rabbit in Greenwood, SC. It will be a make and take consisting of 3 images. and will be held on May 24th from 2pm to 4pm. Contact The Paper Rabbit if you would like to attend.(864) 223-6969.
My next class at The Mercantile in Pendleton will be on April 27th.  The morning class will be Art Impressions watercolor class working on ocean views from Art Impressions Work Book 3.  After lunch starting at 2pm to 4pm I will teach a copic class.  Contact The Mercantile to sign up  (864)-646-9431.
I am getting packed up to head to Powdersville Community Church this morning for our Thursday workshop and I will be adding these newest postings to the samples. Come join us!

And before I forget here is the recipe for the Happy Spring card::

Stamps:  Penny Black, “Pansy Party”, 3601J
                  Inkadinkado, “Happy Spring”, 95347.MM
                  Penny Black, “Friendship Eternal”, 2828H
Copic Markers:
BV17, BV13, BV11, V04 , Y13, Y19, G07, YG06
Momento Ink Pad
Punch:  Martha Stewart, Corner Punch, Bird Branch 42-50019
                MS Edge Punch, Woodland Branch, 42-40049



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.