background

Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Whipper Snapper

Well where did the time go?  I have been very busy demoing Copics at the Mercantile, posting to the Art Impressions blog, completing my 20 watercolor samples of A Stroll Down Main Street (part of my Design Team responsibilities), teaching a watercolor and also a copic marker class at The Mercantile, and then today our usual Thursday card workshop at Powdersville Community Church.  My week isn't over yet as my friend Micki and I will be leading a class on Saturday at the church on Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas 2010 (tag #3).
After the workshop today I went with friends to visit The Paper Rabbit in Greenwood, SC.  What a nice shop with a large classroom.  They want to learn about Copic Markers so they have asked me to start with a make and take on the second Saturday of June.  I would of started in May but as they are only open on the second Saturday of each month, in May I will be in Columbus, Ohio getting my Intermediate certification in Copics. I am really excited about both opportunities along with the classes at The Mercantile in Pendleton, SC.  Can you believe it!
So here is my posting today.  This is a stamp I purchased at The Paper Rabbit.  Hope you like it!

Happy Birthday Dotted Present
Stamp:  Whipper Snapper Designs “Little Girl and Dotted Presents” CY861
              Happy Birthday, Endless Creations, Inc. A21tw
Ink:        Momento Tuxedo Black
                Distress Ink Stormy Sky
Copic Markers:
                E0000, E00, R02 (skin)
                E11, E13, E18 (hair)
                R81, R83,R85 (dress, shoes)
                B41 (blouse, socks)
                YR20, E97, R81, R85, (present, bow)
Atyou Spica   00 clear glitter pen
Punch:  Martha Stewart Bubble Bath Corner punch 42-60052
Spellbinder Die:  Classic Scalloped Ovals Small
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Quartz, Marigold, June Berry

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card .......whipper snapper image is soooo cute!!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.