background

Friday, April 1, 2011

For You

Good morning bloggers! Boy do I have a busy day ahead but had to share this card with you.  I had to have this stamp as soon as I saw it.  Reminds me of my youngest grandson, Micah.  This is For Micah! (get it, formica)  Tee hee... He is a sweetie and so is this stamp from Penny Black. Hope you like it too!

Recipe:
Stamp:  Penny Black Slapstick “For You”  40-042
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Spellbinders : Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large
Copic Markers:
Skin:  E0000, E01, R02
Hair:  YR15, YR23
Sweater:  E30, YR24
Slingshot:  E19, E13
Overalls:  B24, B23, B21
Hat, Shoes, etc.:  R24, R29
Patches: YR24, YR23
Flowers:  YR24, YR20, YR24, YR15, R24, R20, G21


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary;
    Very cute card.I love how you colored it as usual.Thanks for sharing.
    Have a GREAT DAY!!!
    Bob L.
    www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.