background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Joy of Living!

joie de vivre

Have you ever felt down really down about an issue in your life?  I like to call it a pitty party and I have had my share of them.  I guess this is why when I saw this Penny Black stamp I just had to have it! Not just that it is cute....but the feeling of "The Joy of Living" is expressed so well.  I hope that what ever you are dealing with you can discover something that makes you feel this happy....and appreciate "The Joy of Living"! May Blessings abound in your life.

Stamp:  Penny Black 4052K joie de vivre
Ink:  Momento Rich Cocoa
Copics:
E53, E57, E59
YR12, YR14, YR24
Y13, Y17
B21, B23, B24, B41, B45, B0000
R21, R24, R29, R39
G24

2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp - and love how you colored it! It is a snowy dreary day here and our little taste of spring on Saturday was just whisked away in a flurry of new snow - this brings it all back! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, meet Regina, our younger sister...
    Regina, I see you have acquainted yourself with Mary's talents already...
    I'll have to order more of those bears from Penny Black!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.