background

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bunny Bouquet

After our workshop on Thursday  someone stamped this image of a bunny and asked me to color it when I had time.  Well tonight it was right there on my desk....the desk that is now cleaned off so I could see it.
I have worked on and off all day, day #3, labeling, organizing, cleaning, tossing, sending stuff to storage and mostly putting things where they belong.  So I figured I could take some time to play.. a little.  So wa-la...here are my results! What fun!!
I apologize for the shadow on the card.  I upload these on my printer scanner and if I add any embellishment the lid doesn't close so light gets in and interferes with the picture.  The flower has a yellow glass bead in the center.  The flowers were colored using the same Copic markers I colored the image.  I punched the tulips with white card stock and then colored them with Copics.
Recipe:
Stamp:  Penny Black “bunny bouquet” No.4067K
Punch:  Martha Stewart tulip border
Copic Markers:
B0000, B21, C1, G20, G21, G24, RV02, RV63
Y08, YR30, YR31, YR23, YR24

3 comments:

  1. Love the bunny as for the shadow on the card try laying a light weight towel over the edges of the scannner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny. place a towel over the scanner. hope it will help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, the bunny stamp is one purchased from Oozak! Isn't she a cutie???Good job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.