background

Monday, March 14, 2011

Fancy Scalloped Floral

Scalloped Floral
This is a Hero Arts stamp that I recently purchased.  I have worked with this stamp before and love the way Copic markers show off and how easy it is to color.  My scanner made the ribbon look like it's ribbed but it's not.  It is solid organza ribbon.  Also the papers didn't show up true colors.  The light mat is really a green.
The center flowers were stamped on a scrap colored with markers and then cut out and popped up.  After I cut out the flowers I edged them with R83 to eliminate the white edge.
Recipe:
Fancy Floral Scallop
Stamp:  Hero Arts  K-5358  Floral Scallop
Ink:   Momento Tuxedo Black
Copics:  R81, R83, R85, G21, G24
Distress Stickles Mustard Seed



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.