background

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Executive, Tool Man, Sports Fan, and Hunter from Art Impressions

Today I finished my samples that I send to Art Impressions as part of my commitment on the Design Team.  If you would like any information as how I did these don't hesitate to leave a comment and I will post the answer. I will tell you that the background for these 4 cards were made using Co'ordination cardstock and embossing folders.  I sanded the Co'ordination paper after embossing to bring out the lighter color underneath.  Three of the four images were posted earlier with the Copic Markers I used.  Got to rush to get these 20 samples into the mail. Any comments are much appreciated.
Exec - Art Impressions-K1200


Tool Man-Art Impressions-M1205
Sports Fan-Art Impressions-K1204


Hunter-Art Impressions-K1198

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.