background

Monday, March 14, 2011

Bottle Row

I did a second card today in preparation for Thursday card workshop at Powdersville Community Church here in Powdersville, SC.  We meet every Thursday and I try, emphasis on "try" to have a few new samples each week.  Here is the last one for today:
Bottle Row from Inkadinkado

On this card and the previous one I used a new paper which I purchased at Michael's.  I will post more about this paper on Thursday.  It's translucent, doesn't bleed, and blends very smoothly.  It also doesn't soak thru.  Since it is translucent it is the perfect paper for these bottles. The background paper is from Prima's Fairy Floral paper pad.
Recipe:

Bottle Row
Stamp:  Inkadinkado 60-00513 Bottle Row
Ink:  Momento London Fog
Paper:  Fairy Flora Prima paper pad
Copics:  R21, R22, R24, R81, R83,R85, B91, B93
                G0000, G00, G21, G24
                BG000, BG01
                E31, E35
                BV01, BV04
                YR21, YR23

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are really pretty. The paper shows the translucence very well. Can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.