background

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas Day #5

Has anyone seen Santa?
 My friend Micki S. and I have been doing Tim's Tags together as we gather the supplies.  Each one is SOOOOOO much fun! The directions for making each tag is located on Tim's website  under 12 Tags of Christmas. This one happens to be Day #5.  The neat thing about this tag is that we used packaging material, clear plastic, cut to the size of the tag and then using the Texture fades embossing folder "Snow Flurries" we embossed the plastic and placed it over the tag, secured with brads in four corners. Go check out the directions on his website...you will love doing them.  Considering the cold weather we have had lately here in "South" Carolina this little fellow is very timely.  Enjoy! and please leave a comment, I love reading them.  Stay warm! Micki took the picture for me. Thanks Micki.  Tim's website is www.timholtz.typepad.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.