background

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy New Year

Christmas is over, the after Christmas sales have begun, and now we await the beginning of 2011.  I am looking forward to new artistic experiences, new friends, and fun times with old friends.       
 1. I signed up for the Suzanne Dean classes in June on the 10th and 11th in Greenville.
 2. We will be starting a new class at the church doing Tim Holtz tags and tentatively we are looking at the 3rd Saturday in January.  More on that class in a later post.
 3.  I have been asked to teach at one store, and will be meeting with owners of another stamp store the first week in January.

The year 2010 was a year full of changes. I am not one to get bogged down in regrets.  No regrets here.  Thanks for a great 2010. It is a time to look forward and I just want to have my eyes, heart and arms wide open to the path my Lord has open for me. Wishing you and your's the best of health and happiness in 2011. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!!!Lovely samples. Can't imagine ANYone choosing NOT to be friends with you. And 2011 is going to be a banner year for you...I expect great things to happen from you and FOR you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.