It is a clear set.
1. I stamped each tree in the set (one large and two small) 3 times.
2, Cut each tree out cutting outside of the line.
3, Use the copic markers starting with the darkest green (G09) in the center.
4. Add the medium (G03) and then YG03 on the outside edges blending them all.
5. Color trunk using the browns. (E35, E39).
6. Score thru the middle of each tree from the top of the tree to the bottom of the trunk using the score-pal or tool of your choice.
7. Add adhesive to the back of each tree (I ran mine thru the Xyron create-a-sticker 1.5")
8. Join each tree together leaving one side open.
9. Adhere the trees to the front of your card.
10.Stamp and embellish.
note: The trees fold flat for mailing.
|Information on back of card|