background

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Flying Air ship

Good evening bloggers,
I received this Hero Arts stamp set in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to make something out of it. This is a card I plan to put in the box for Operation Write Home.  So here is my  rendition of "Flying Air ship".

Stamp:  Hero Arts Flying Air ship CG427
Inks:     Archival Black
            Distress Ink Faded Jeans
Paper:  Paper Studio Patriotic Circles 352526
            October Afternoon 5 & Dime
            Tim Holtz Ideology Paper Stash

  

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like it!Papers are absolutely perfect with this stamp. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I really like this. The colors are great and so is that image. Perfect for OWH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.