background

Monday, May 17, 2010

This is a word stamp from Art Impressions. On this card I stamped "Thanks" on Neenah solar white using Memento Tuxedo Black. Then using my copic markers (G40, G82 and G85) I feather blended in the letters. I used G85 on the bottom, G82 on the top (feathering to the center) and then G40 to blend them together.
I colored pearl buttons with the G85 and mounted them with Glossy Accents. The ribbon is double layered. The bottom layer is cream colored ribbon that I colored with G85 and G82 on the outside edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.