background

Friday, May 21, 2010








Many of you know about the Copic Marker book that Roxanna and I developed to inventory the markers. It also includes several tutorials and product information along with a swatch section. A customer at the store that made one of our books (we sell them as a kit, a class or completed book) brought in her newly decorated book. (Not quite finished hence the temporary binding rings) I just thought it was awesome. Thanks Norma Lynn! You have inspired me. Anyone interested in "re-covering" their book? We are thinking about a class where we could work on new, updated covers and/or add swatch pages. Thinking of a cost of $5. If you would be interested in a class like this or a class on completing a new book please contact Stamps and More by Eleanor 864-295-2929.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.