background

Saturday, May 1, 2010

This is a second sample from Great Impressions stamp of the month program for May. I used a Hero Arts stamp (H4946 Long Branch) and stamped it with Versa Mark Ink Pad to create the background on Bazzil cardstock/Grasshopper. The image (Great Impressions G367 Just Hanging Around) was stampedusing Momento Tuxedo Black on Neenah Solar White card stock. It was colored with Copic Markers: B0000, B21, B23, C00, C0, C1, C3, Y38, G24, R000, R21, E11, E15. The background was colored in using B0000. I also used the Copic Multi-liner pen 0.3 to add motion lines. I then mounted it on Bazzil Green Tea card stock. It was pop dotted using small (thin) pop dots. The words were matted on Grasshopper Bazzil card stock. I used two different sizes of pop dots so that the words would be pop dotted on top of the image. I used E11 to high light the words. It was then put on Bazzil Ruby Red card stock to create the card. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.