background

Friday, May 14, 2010

What an exciting weekend ahead. On Saturday a group of us are heading for Scrapbook Creations in Spartanburg, SC for classes with Sally Lynn McDonald who is a Regional Instructor with Copics.
Several will be taking her Copic 101 class (I already took this one and it is awesome) titled, "Who, What, and WOW!" Her other two classes are an Acrylic book class and a Tim Holtz tag class. Can't wait!!! Then on Sunday she is teaching a Copic certification class which I am repeating. Getting an update on products and refresher course. Several friends are taking this class for the first time. A fun, creative weekend ahead. I have several new samples I will be posting later tonight. If you want to see them in person come by Stamps and More by Eleanor. They are made using Penny Black new "Slapstick" unmounted rubber stamps. So cute and perfect with Copic markers. Also you might have noticed I changed the title of my blog so as not to conflict or be confused with another blog using Creative Journey in the title. Have a great weekend, I will post new samples tonight and post an update on the weekend by Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.