background

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tilda with a Daisy

Sorry bloggers...life got very very busy.  I promised to make a biblical costume for vacation bible school, my husband went to Athens, Greece for 10 days,  I was responsible for all the arts and crafts for VBS, my husband had to go have a possible skin cancer checked out (surgery scheduled for July), my daughter and her husband came to visit from Wichita Falls, Tx., along with other daily activities.
So, here is my first post in over a month. Over at www.blog.oozak.com we have just posted the new challenge for the month. You are going to want to participate in this one if you haven't before. The prize is worth $120 retail so go check it out!

This is my contribution to the Bright Color's challenge:


             Great Impressions “just for you” C370

Any questions on how I did this card, please don't hesitate to ask. I love to share.  Have a great day and stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.