background

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chicago....we are here! CHA summer 2012

Cindy and I arrived at our hotel in Chicago yesterday and never stopped until dinner time.  We encountered lots of construction but the gps on the Prius got us to the right destination.  So far we have not encountered the problems I had last year.  We visited a scrapbook store in Elmhurst, Illinois yesterday.
www.creativecutsandcrafts.com


Next on our agenda was lunch....Portillo's, a must stop when visiting Chicago:


Check back tomorrow with pictures from the floor of the convention...including the celebrities!  Time to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.