background

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Opening day at CHA

It is way after midnight, central time and I have to get to bed but wanted to post some pictures I promised. Just a tease because it would take me til morning to post all the ones I took today.  First things first was to head to the Ranger booth and see Tim in action:
Then it was off to the rest of the booths.   First up was Lala Land and I learned they now have diecuts. These diecuts cut and emboss at the same time:

I have a lot more Lala land pictures but no time tonight. These next pictures are from Globalcraft Memories. I hope the pictures do them justice. These were awesome.

There was so much to take pictures of at the Graphic 45 booth...here is just a sample:
Last ones for tonight are from the Art Impressions booth....enjoy!  I took 2 classes with Bonnie Krebs this evening at the Creative Cuts and Crafts store in Elmhurst, Illinois. I will post samples I made (6) later this week.  We will be traveling home the next 2 days starting at noonish tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Mary, Mary,
    I dig your style Sister!! I'm on the AI blog looking back through all the designs, and found your blog!! I'm bookmarking you!!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.