background

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Giraffe ZooCrew

Just a quick post this morning to show you a card from Art Impressions just released at CHA. I was privileged to take two classes from Art Impressions that Bonnie Krebs taught where we made 6 cards using new stamps.  We were also able to purchase all the new releases so  eventually I will post them all.  Here is the first one. The giraffe was trimmed along the right side and I edged it with a dark grey copic marker.
Giraffe set 4190
Card front
Copic markers used:  E21, E31, E08 and BV0000

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.