background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Weigh-In

Here is another "Girlfriends" image that I colored last night.  I ran out of time to make it into a full card but thought you might like to see the image anyway. Got to run....Have a great day!
Girlfriends...worth their weight in gold!
Recipe:

The Weigh-In
Stamp:  Art Impressions  “Girlfriends” The Weigh-In UMT- 4009
             Art Impressions  “Girlfriends…worth their weight in
             gold UMF4044
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black

Copic Markers: 
            Skin:  E000, E02, R81
            Hair:  YR15, YR18, Y17, E07, E25, E29
Clothing:  R81, R85, BV0000, BV01, B12, B14,  YG01, YG03,
            Scales:  W00, W3, W5
            Background Airbrushed: B00, G00

Masking paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.