background

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ella the Cat

Tonight's post is a stamp from Loralie Designs.
This stamp is called Ella and if you like it leave me a meeeoow...comment! Thanks.
I'm the Cat's meow!
Recipe:

Ella the cat

Stamp:  Loralie Designs Ella 701014
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Max and Whiskers Basic Grey Goldie
            Max and Whiskers Basic Grey Gannett
            Max and Whiskers Basic Grey Tater Tot
            Around the Block Silly Sayings 00289
Copic Markers:  YR12, YR14, YE16, YR18, YR20
                            E97
                            YG61, YG63, YG67
                            BV02, BV04, BV08
                            R81, R83, R85


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.