background

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Art Impressions Face Book page

This evening I would like to tell you what is happening on the Art Impressions rubber stamps face book page. I realize that not everyone is on face book....but if you are.... you have an excellent opportunity.  This is what Ai posted:  We love our Facebook friends! Remember, anyone who 'likes' us between now and Sept 15 will be entered into a drawing for a $100 Ai gift certificate! Click on the 'share' link on the left and tell your friends and family! Happy stamping!




Art Impressions Rubber Stamps
Family-owned business, established in 1987, that manufactures and sells original art rubber stamps to wholesale and retail customers. Based in Salem, 
Oregon.












Now to my post for the evening. This water color image is from Art Impressions Book Two. The oak tree is Sku F2426. Directions (step by step) are included for this scene in Ai Book Two along with other scenes.























1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.