background

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Under My Umbrella

I'm working late again tonight...seems to be my best time to work.  I did the coloring on this image from Art Impressions on Tuesday while I was at the Paper Rabbit in Greenwood, so this evening I made it into a card.  Don't you just love these girlfriends?  I love the way they are all sharing the umbrella.  With the high temperatures everyone across the country has been experiencing, I sure wish we had a reason to get out the umbrella! The forecast is for lower temps in the 80's this weekend. That will be a blessing!

Girlfriends
Under My Umbrella


Recipe:
Girlfriends Under My Umbrella

Stamp:  Art Impressions UMT4010 Under My Umbrella

Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black

Copic Markers:  E0000, E000, E00, BG000, B21, B24, C1, C5, W0
                           G20, G21, G24, YG21,  E07, E09, E97, E95, E99,
                           RV14, RV17, YR16, YR18, RV13, R81, R83, R85,
                           BV0000, BV000, BV01

Punch:                Punch Bunch Corner 00414
Spellbinders:      Curved Rectangles
Ink:                    Distressed Ink “Stormy Sky”
Glossy Accents
Spica pens:         Mint, Clear


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.