background

Thursday, June 17, 2010

English Countryside Watercolor



I have been working on my next batch of water color samples to send into Art Impressions. Finished the watercoloring last night....these are not done with Copic markers but with Marvy markers and water using either a palette and a brush or direct to rubber stamping. They aren't due until July 10th. Sure feels good to have them done. I still need to mat them and make them into a card....but that's the easy part. Also, Eleanor, Micki and myself got our heads together yesterday and scheduled some classes. I will post them here later.

But, the first Wednesday of the month will be doing water color "The Art Impressions Way". If you have ever wanted to get your paint brush wet and play with water color....come to the store the first Wednesday of the month for a FREE class....by me. If you have Marvy markers, water color paper, Heritage Sepia ink pad, and any Art Impressions stamps or stamp sets you would like to use....bring them. Otherwise you can pick from my collection of stamps.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful samples! I'm going to try to make a Wednesday & learn how to do this. Love the red phone booth...MH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love this scene, but I have never been able to do it justice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.