background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Free classes at Powdersville Community Church











The SECOND Monday of every 




month ....





will be a FREE Art Impressions Watercolor PLAY DAY with me.  I will start off with the basics of using Art Impressions stamps and Marvy markers to create water color pieces suitable for framing.  You will learn how to pull color out of the images, shading and blending, using multiple stamps to create a scene, and removing color from the paper.

The classes are free and we meet at Powdersville

Community Church at Exit 40 off I85.
I hope as a member of the design team for 
Art Impressions that I can assist you in 
learning this fun and satisfying technique.
For more information on this method check


Every Thursday 10am until.. Free
instruction 
using Copic Markers

You will need to bring:
....COPIC markers... 
... COPIC SOLAR WHITE cardstock
... MEMENTO pad... preferably TUXEDO BLACK.

Hope to see you soon..."Ya'll Come"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I hope to use the comments to encourage me to learn and improve the posts here. I would especially like comments that would show me the type of posts you would like to see such as Copics, watercolor or other techniques or organization ideas.